P&G Internship Program 2022: The P&G Internship Program is now accepting applications. For the years 2022-2023, Procter and Gamble (P&G) is sponsoring paid internships in various locations. Proctor & Gamble is a multinational goods firm based in Ohio, United States. It’s a fantastic opportunity to obtain real-world experience and boost your resume!
Individuals will have the opportunity to learn about the world’s most famous brand’s technique, chemistry, and development. Interns at P&G will have the opportunity to work on real projects under the supervision of professionals. Internships are available in a variety of countries; be sure to verify before applying.
Interns may have the opportunity to work on a variety of goods. The P&G summer internship lasts 10 to 12 weeks, during which time students will learn new skills, important techniques, and innovative technology, among other things. Proctor & Gamble offers international students a variety of paid internship opportunities, including internships, research internships, and more. It is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to learn and get experience working for one of the world’s largest corporations.
Details of a P&G Internship Program 2022
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Paid
Eligibility Criteria for P&G Internship Program 2022 :
The following are the requirements for the P&G internship:
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- The applicant must be a BSC or MSC student in a scientific or engineering programme.
- Furthermore, applicants must have excelled in school and in university.
- Applicants should be enthusiastic about research and development.
- Students should be able to communicate effectively, lead effectively, think creatively and innovatively, and collaborate effectively.
- Students with work experience and internships will also be given priority.
- Applicants must submit certificates or proof of their accomplishments in co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Finally, internships are available in a variety of countries (check the requirements before applying).
The following are the advantages of a P&G summer internship in various countries:
- Interns will be paid a market-competitive stipend.
- Interns will also have complete control over their projects.
- They will also get the opportunity to collaborate with the European team under the guidance of experienced leaders.
- Possibility of gaining job experience and honing abilities.
- Interns will also get the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology.
Other details :
Students can have an opportunity in the following projects/teams or new projects may be assigned.
- Analytical projects
- Supply chain
How to Apply
- The P&G summer internship programme has an online application process. To apply for an overseas internship programme, click the link below.
- Each internship has a different deadline, so double-check the deadline and the host country before applying.