GSK Pharmaceutical Jobs In Pakistan 2022 are now accepting applications. For the post of First Line Sales Leader, GSK Pharmaceutical is recruiting applicants. This employment data was gathered from the GSK Pharmaceutical official website, which is situated in Karachi, Lahore, Pakistan.
Job Purpose | GSK Pharmaceutical Jobs In Pakistan 2022
In order to ensure proper customer (HCP) engagement in a specific area and proper implementation of the sales and marketing strategy, it is necessary to lead, manage, coach, and grow a team of medical reps. directing the team to carry out all company tasks according to plan and motivating the team to produce exceptional performance.
Details For GSK Pharmaceutical Jobs In Pakistan 2022
|Hiring Organization||GSK Pharmaceutical|
|Job Title||First Line Sales Leader|
|Job Location||Karachi | Lahore|
|Education||B.Sc, B. Pharm / BBA / MBA|
|Join For Jobs Alert||Subscribe YouTube|
Job Responsibilities | GSK Pharmaceutical Jobs In Pakistan 2022
- Utilizing your in-depth understanding of the GSK selling technique, make sure the team is coached to the highest standard and collaborate successfully with the team to improve their ability to deliver GSO. Encourage the team to develop clear ASMART objectives, effective strategies with backup plans, and contingency plans for unforeseen circumstances.
- To enhance performance and the team’s general wellbeing, emphasise the importance of consistent, two-way feedback and take action on it. Utilize cross-functional support to maintain execution success and measure KPIs, with the team regularly executing measures for course correction.
- Being knowledgeable about the ailment, the therapy field, the market, and the rivals can help you inspire and influence the team as a leader. Give the staff the resources they require so they can engage with patients in-depth to educate them on their treatment options and to articulate the benefits and safety profile.
- Hold successful performance/coaching conversations that advance the coachee’s capabilities and encourage their continuous improvement at all performance levels. In order to generate valuable business and territorial insights, the team’s capability should also be regularly improved.
- Encourage the team to develop a comprehensive mitigation plan and use SA data to identify the root causes of the territory’s business performance analysis.
- Recognize the importance of selling in a multi-channel environment, motivate the team to take advantage of opportunities for multi-channel selling based on insight, and put them to the test by challenging them to recognise customer preferences, use digital systems to monitor progress, and establish multi-channel KPIs that they can review on a regular basis for business improvement.
- Assuring that all business activities are completed in accordance with plan and inspiring the team to generate great performance.
- Focus on the performance gaps of each team member and deal with the actual issues to conduct productive weekly sales meetings in accordance with the agenda.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere for the team, successful teamwork, and an inspirational culture.
- On a quarterly basis, update the daily check-ins, and talk about monthly performance (internal & external).
- Maintain constant control over the output of a talented staff.
- Keep in touch with important stakeholders for effective business execution (CTC, SFE, SE, BI, medical, and marketing).
- B.Sc, B. Pharm / BBA / MBA
- 5 years First Line Sales Manager experience in pharmaceutical sales
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button mentioned below.